This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Influence of oxygenator type on the prevalence and extent of microembolic retinal ischemia during cardiopulmonary bypass.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1990; 99: 61-69
- Neuropathologic complications of cardiac surgery.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1971; 61: 665-672
- Cerebral blood flow, and metabolism during cardiopulmonary bypass: evidence of microembolism encephalopathy.Neurology. 1971; 21: 665-672
- Plateletleukocyte plasmapheresis attenuates the deleterious effects of cardiopulmonary bypass.Ann Thorac Surg. 1992; 53: 274-277
- Preoperative plasmapheresis in patients undergoing cardiac surgical procedures.Anesthesiology. 1990; 72: 282-288
- Autologous platelet-rich plasma in cardiac surgery: Effect on intraoperative and postoperative transfusion requirements.Ann Thorac Surg. 1988; 46: 416-419
- Effects of intraoperative plasmapheresis on blood loss in cardiac surgery.Ann Thorac Surg. 1990; 49: 585-590
- Plateletpheresis and blood loss in cardiac surgery.Anesthesiology. 1992; 77: A156
- Platelet-rich plasma reduces postoperative blood loss after cardiopulmonary bypass.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1990; 100: 281-286
- Plateletpheresis and transfusion practice in heart surgery.Ann Thorac Surg. 1992; 54: 102
- Complement and the damaging effects of cardiopulmonary bypass.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1983; 86: 845-852
- Mechanisms of abnormal bleeding in patients undergoing cardiopulmonary bypass: Acquired transient platelet dysfunction associated with selective alpha granule release.Blood. 1980; 56: 824-834
- The variability of transfusion practice in CABG surgery.JAMA. 1991; 265: 86-90
- High-dose aprotinin therapy: A review of the first five years experience.J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth. 1992; 6: 76-100
- Dosage and scheduling regimens for erythrocyte sedimenting macromolecules.J Clin Apheresis. 1983; 1: 130-143
© 1993 Published by Elsevier Inc.