This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Contact factors in health and disease.Sem Thromb Hemostas. 1987; 13: 36-49
- Human Factor X11 (Hagemann Factor).Methods Enzymol. 1981; 80: 198-211
- A familial hemorrhagic trait associated with a deficiency of a clot-promoting fraction of plasma.J Clin Invest. 1955; 34: 602-613
- Surface-mediated Reactions.Curr Top Hematol. 1979; 2: 1-57
- Thromboembolism and bleeding tendency in congenital Factor XII deficiency: A study on 74 subjects from 14 Swiss families.Thromb Hemostas. 1991; 65: 117-121
- Myocardial infarction with normal coronaries and Factor XII deficiency.Br Heart J. 1985; 53: 230-234
- Heparin monitoring and neutralization during cardiopulmonary bypass using a rapid plasma separator and a fluorometric assay.Ann Thorac Surg. 1984; 37: 301-303
- Heparin resistance during cardiopulmonary bypass.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1983; 85: 346-553
- Diminished anticoagulant response to heparin in patients undergoing coronary artery bypass grafting.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1987; 94: 535-538
- The role of the activated clotting time in heparin administration and neutralization for cardiopulmonary bypass.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1983; 85: 174-185
- Hemostasis changes during cardiopulmonary bypass surgery.Sem Thromb Hemostas. 1985; 11: 281-292
- Thrombosis or myocardial infarction in congenital clotting factor abnormalities and chronic thrombocytopenias: A report of 21 patients and a review of 50 previously reported cases.Medicine. 1986; 62: 248-255
- Cardiopulmonary bypass and Factor XII deficiency.Penn Med. 1981; 84: 40
- Congenital Factor XII deficiency: Successful open heart surgery and anticoagulation.Clin Lab Haemat. 1985; 7: 379-381
- Cardiopulmonary bypass in a patient with Factor XII deficiency.Anesthesiology. 1991; 75: 539-541
© 1993 Published by Elsevier Inc.