This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Cure of acute myleocytic leukemia in adults: A reality.Leukemia. 1990; 4: 313-315
- Coronary artery bypass grafting in chronic lymphocytic leukemia.Ann Thorac Surg. 1987; 43: 574
- Mechanisms of hemorrhage in leukemias.Semin Thromb Hemost. 1978; 4: 241-267
- Protein C and S levels in acute leukemia.Am J Hemat. 1991; 37: 159-162
- Mechanism of abnormal bleeding in patients undergoing cardiopulmonary bypass: Acquired transient platelet dysfunction associated with selective α-granule release.Blood. 1980; 56: 824-834
- Cardiopulmonary bypass in leukemia patients.Ann Thorac Surg. 1988; 45: 588
- Epsilonaminocaproic acid in the treatment of patients with acute promyelocytic leukemia and acquired alpha-2-plasmin inhibitor deficiency.Ann Intern Med. 1986; 105: 873-877
- Optimal use of blood components.Intern Anesth Clin. 1990; 28: 216-222
- Case conference 4–1990. ed 6. J Cardiothorac Anesth. 4. 1990: 499-517
- Proposals for the classification of the acute leukemias.Br J Hemat. 1976; 33: 451-458
- Proposed revised criteria for the classification of acute myeloid leukemia.Ann Intern Med. 1985; 103: 620-625
- Drug Evaluations. ed 6. American Medical Association, Chicago, IL1986: 1167-1224
© 1993 Published by Elsevier Inc.