This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Cerebrovascular insufficiency.in: Haimovici H. Vascular Surgery Principles and Techniques. ed 2. Appleton-Century-Crofts, Norwalk, CT1984: 812
- Cerebral hyperperfusion after carotid endarterectomy: A cause of cerebral haemorrhage.Neurosurgery. 1984; 15: 50-56
- Normal perfusion pressure breakthrough theory.Clin Neurosurg. 1978; 25: 651-672
- Carotid Endarterectomy.in: Horwitz N.H. Rizzoli H.V. Postoperative Complication of Extracranial Neurological Surgery. Williams and Wilins, Baltimore, MD1987: 316-319
- Hyperperfusion syndrome after carotid endarterectomy: A transcranial Doppler evaluation.Neurosurgery. 1990; 26: 56-59
- Anaesthesia and surgery for cerebrovascular insufficiency: One approach at the Mayo Clinic.in: Roizen M.F. Anaesthesia for Vascular Surgery. Churchill Livingstone, New York, NY1990: 123-133
- The surgery of carotid aneurysms.in: Greenhalgh R.M. Mannick J.A. The Cause and Management of Aneurysms. Saunders, London1990: 237-244
- Neuropsychiatric complications after cardiopulmonary bypass: Cerebral protection by a barbiturate.Anesthesiology. 1986; 64: 165-170
- Barbiturates in brain ischemia.Br J Anaesth. 1985; 57: 82-95
- Thiopental as an adjunct to hypothermia for EEG suppression in infants prior to circulatory arrest.J Gardiothorac Vasc Anesth. 1991; 5: 337-342
- Successful combined operations for Takayasu's arteritis.Ann Thorac Surg. 1991; 52: 549-551
- Monitoring of the electroencephalogram during carotid endarterectomy.in: Roizen M.F. Anaesthesia for Vascular Surgery. Churchill Livingstone, New York, NY1990: 373-382
- Anaesthesia for Vascular Surgery.in: Butterworth, London1988: 158-173
- EEG power changes are more sensitive than spectral edge frequency variations for detection of cerebral ischemia during carotid artery surgery: A prospective assessment of processed EEG monitoring.J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth. 1992; 6: 292-294
- Anaesthesia for intracranial vascular surgery.in: ed 3. Manual of Neuroanaesthesia. Decker, Philadelphia, PA1989: 131-142
- Evaluation of esmolol in controlling increases in heart rate and blood pressure during endotracheal intubation in patients undergoing carotid endarterectomy.Anesthesiology. 1986; 65: 528-531
- First ultra-short acting beta-adrenergic blocking agent: Its effect on size and segmental wall dynamics of reperfused myocardial infarcts in dogs.Am J Cardiol. 1983; 51: 1759-1767
- Nonspecific aortoarteritis.in: Rutherford R.B. Vascular Surgery. ed 3. Saunders, Philadelphia, PA1989: 217-237
- Year book of vascular surgery.in: Bergan J. Yao J.S.T. Cerebrovascular Occlusions. Mosby, Chicago, IL1991: 203
- The effect of general anaesthetics on cerebral blood flow and cerebral metabolism.Br J Anaesth. 1965; 37: 236-245
© 1993 Published by Elsevier Inc.