This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
- Utility of preoperative right heart catheterization data as a predictor of survival after heart transplantation.J Heart Transplant. 1986; 5: 391
- Analysis of morbid events and risk factors for death after cardiac transplantation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1988; 11: 917-924
- Analysis and predictors of pulmonary vascular resistance after cardiac transplantation.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1991; 101: 432-445
- Inhaled nitric oxide as a cause of selective pulmonary vasodilatation in pulmonary hypertension.Lancet. 1991; 338: 1173-1174
- Inhaled nitric oxide, a selective pulmonary vasodilator reversing hypoxic pulmonary vasoconstriction.Circulation. 1991; 83: 2038-2047
- Inhaled nitric oxide in pulmonary hypertension following mitral valve replacement.Anesthesiology 1991. 1991; 75: A984
© 1993 Published by Elsevier Inc.