Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia
- ASE/SCA Guidelines for performing a comprehensive intraoperative multiplane transesophageal echocardiographic examination: Recommendations of the American Society of Echocardiography Council for Intraoperative Echocardiography and the Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists Task Force for Certification of Perioperative Transesophageal Echocardiography.Anesth Analg. 1999; 89: 870-884
- Hemolytic anemia secondary to a porcine mitral prosthetic valve leaflet dissection.Ann Thorac Surg. 1995; 59: 1573-1574
- Dissection of the anterior mitral leaflet causing mitral regurgitation in aortic valve endocarditis.Am Heart J. 1987; 113: 212-214
- Aneurysm of the anterior leaflet of the mitral valve secondary to aortic valve endocarditis.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2000; 13: 1050-1052
- The importance of the “jet lesion” in bacterial endocarditis involving the left heart. Surgical considerations.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1970; 59: 185-192
- Transesophageal echocardiographic recognition of subaortic complications in aortic valve endocarditis. Clinical and surgical implications.Circulation. 1992; 86: 353-362
- Mitral valve insufficiency caused by tendinous cord rupture and mitral valve aneurysm. Significance of the echocardiographic study.Rev Port Cardiol. 1997; 16 (242): 267-271
- Ruptured mitral valve aneurysm in a patient with quadricuspid aortic valve.J Cardiovasc Surg. 2000; 41: 393-394
- Aneurysm of the mitral valve in a patient with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.Am J Cardiovasc Pathol. 1988; 2: 273-276
- Mitral valve aneurysm: clinical features, echocardiographic-pathologic correlations.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1983; 2: 460-464
- Conservative management of mitral valve aneurysm.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 1993; 6: 613-618
☆Support was provided solely from institutional and/or departmental funds.
☆☆Address reprint requests to Gregory M. Janelle, MD, Department of Anesthesiology, University of Florida College of Medicine, 1600 SW Archer Rd, Gainesville, FL 32610-0254. E-mail: [email protected]