Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia
- Aortocameral fistula: A rare complication of aortic dissection.Am Heart J. 1993; 126: 441-443
- Minimally invasive video-assisted surgery for iatrogenic aortic root-to-right atrium fistula after incomplete percutaneous occlusion of patent foramen ovale: Case report and review of the literature.J Card Surg. 2008; 23: 63-78
- Clinical course, microbiologic profile and diagnosis of periannular complications in prosthetic valve endocarditis.Am J Cardiol. 1999; 83: 1075-1079
- Aorto-cavitary fistulous tract formation in infective endocarditis: Clinical and echocardiographic features of 76 cases and risk factors for mortality.Eur Heart J. 2005; 26: 288-297
- Aorto-left atrial fistula.Chest. 1997; 11: 828-831
- Perivalvular abscesses associated with endocarditis.Eur Heart J. 1999; 20: 232-241
- Aortic dissection with fistula to left atrium: Diagnosis by transesophageal echocardiography with successful repair.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2000; 13: 69-72
- Aorto-cavitary fistulae in infective endocarditis: Understanding a rare complication through collaboration.Eur Heart J. 2005; 26: 213-214
- Preoperative demonstration of aortocardiac fistula caused by aortic valve endocarditis using real-time three-dimensional echocardiography—A case report.Acta Cardiol Sin. 2005; 21: 116-120
Paul S. Pagel, MD, PhD