Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia
- Complete replacement of the ascending aorta with reimplantation of the coronary arteries: New surgical approach.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1981; 81: 309-315
- Evolution and current application of the Cabrol procedure and its modifications.Ann Thorac Surg. 2011; 91: 1636-1641
- The first minutes of reperfusion: A window of opportunity for cardioprotection.Cardiovasc Res. 2004; 61: 365-371
- Intraoperative cardiac assessment with transesophageal echocardiography for decision-making in cardiac anesthesia.Gen Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2013; 61: 320-329
- Retained intracardiac air in open heart operations examined by transesophageal echocardiography.Ann Thorac Surg. 1993; 55: 1467-1471
- Transesophageal echocardiographic features and management of retained intracardiac air in 2 patients after surgery.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 1996; 9: 182-186