Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia
- Congenital malformations of the right atrium and the coronary sinus, an analysis based on 103 cases reported in the literature and two cases.Chest. 2000; 117: 1740-1748
- Remarkable giant right atrial diverticulum in asymptomatic patient.Interact Cardiovasc Thorac Surg. 2009; 8: 705-707
- Congenital aneurysm (diverticulum) of the right atrium: Clinical manifestation and results of operative treatment.Circulation. 1968; 38: 124-128
- Giant right atrial diverticulum with thrombus formation.Asian Cardiovasc Thorac Ann. 2015; 23: 314-316
- Case of single right atrial diverticulum and review of etiology and management.Asian Cardiovasc Thorac Ann. 2013; 21: 592-595
- Prenatal rupture of a left ventricular diverticulum: A case report and review of the literature.Prenat Diagn. 2004; 24: 504-507
- Giant left atrial appendage aneurysm compressing the left anterior descending coronary artery.Echocardiography. 2016; 33: 1790-1792
- Aneurysm of right atrium diagnosed by 3-dimensional real-time echocardiogram.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2005; 18 (e1–3): 1221
- Pediatric giant right atrial aneurysm: A case series and review of the literature.Congenit Heart Dis. 2014; 9: E70-E77
- Idiopathic dilatation of the right atrium: Clinical and diagnostic pitfalls—A series of 3 cases.Echocardiography. 2013; 30: 984-988
- Ebstein’s anomaly.Circulation. 2007; 115: 277-285
- Cardiac aneurysms and diverticula: Magnetic resonance and computed tomography appearances.Curr Probl Diagn Radiol. 2011; 40: 72-84
- Cardiac aneurysms, pseudoaneurysms, and diverticula.Semin Roentgenol. 2012; 47: 262-276
- Anatomical features and clinical importance of left atrial diverticula: MDCT findings.Clin Anat. 2014; 27: 738-747
The authors declare that there are no statements of funding and no conflicts of interest.
The patient gave written consent for publication of clinical reports and echo images.