Measurements and Main Results
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia
- Registry.(Available at)Accessed February 28, 2018)
- Unconventional volume-outcome associations in adult extracorporeal membrane oxygenation in the United States.Ann Thorac Surg. 2016; 102: 489-495
- Association of hospital-level volume of extracorporeal membrane oxygenation cases and mortality. Analysis of the extracorporeal life support organization registry.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2015; 191: 894-901
- Call for organized statewide networks for management of acute myocardial infarction-related cardiogenic shock.JAMA Surg. 2015; 150: 1025-1026
- Rapid development and implementation of an ECMO program.ASAIO J. 2016; 62: 354-358
- Multidisciplinary in-hospital teams improve patient outcomes: A review.Surg Neurol Int. 2014; 5: S295-S303
- The effect of multidisciplinary extracorporeal membrane oxygenation team on clinical outcomes in patients with severe acute respiratory failure.Ann Intensive Care. 2018; 8: 31
- Redesigning care for patients with acute myocardial infarction complicated by cardiogenic shock: The "shock team".JAMA Surg. 2016; 151: 685
- Modern ECMO: Why an ECMO programme in a tertiary care hospital.Eur Heart J Suppl. 2016; 18: E79-E85
A.A. Dalia and J. Ortoleva played an equal first author role.