Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia
- Impella induced massive hemolysis: Reemphasizing echocardiography guidance for correct placement.Case Rep Cardiol. 2015; 2015464135
- Severe hemolysis associated with use of the Impella LP 2.5 mechanical assist device.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2012; 80: 840-844
- A comparison study of haemolysis production in three contemporary centrifugal pumps.Perfusion. 2014; 29: 411-416
- Comparison of hemolysis between CentriMag and RotaFlow rotary blood pumps during extracorporeal membrane oxygenation.Artif Organs. 2013; 37: E162-E166
- Blood trauma testing of CentriMag and RotaFlow centrifugal flow devices: A pilot study.Artif Organs. 2012; 36: 677-682
- EC-VAD: Combined use of extracorporeal membrane oxygenation and percutaneous microaxial pump left ventricular assist device.ASAIO J. 2019; 65: 219-226
- Current status of percutaneous right ventricular assist devices: First-in-man use of a novel dual lumen cannula.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2016; 88: 390-396
- Outcomes with the Tandem Protek Duo dual-lumen percutaneous right ventricular assist device.ASAIO J. 2018; 64: 570-572
- Left heart bypass support with the Rotaflow Centrifugal Pump as a bridge to decision and recovery in an adult.J Artif Organs. 2012; 15: 207-210
- Transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR): Access planning and strategies.Methodist Debakey Cardiovasc J. 2012; 8: 22-25
- Heart-failing Jehovah's Witness patient successfully treated by minimally invasive LVAD implantation without any blood transfusions.Thorac Cardiovasc Surg Rep. 2015; 4: 21-24
- Centrifugal Pump Rotaflow.Maquet Cardiopulmonary AG, Hirrlingen, Germany2020: 1-6Accessed November 3, 2020)
- Impella ventricular support systems for use during cardiogenic shock and high-risk PCI: Instructions for use and clinical reference manual.Abiomed, Inc., Danvers, MA2017 (I-C.3Available at: www.abiomed.com. Accessed May 27, 2020)
- Minimally invasive approach for percutaneous CentriMag right ventricular assist device support using a single PROTEKDuo cannula.J Cardiothorac Surg. 2016; 11: 123
- Mechanical circulatory support devices for acute right ventricular failure.Circulation. 2017; 136: 314-326
Author contributions: K. Belani primarily was involved in case report conceptualization, writing and editing the original draft of the manuscript as well as each subsequent revision, and also was the primary author involved in image acquisition and formatting for publication. C. E. Saikus was involved in review (writing, editing, revising) of the manuscript. J. N. Schroder and R. Y. Klinger were involved in editing the manuscript.