Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia
- Protruding coronary stent detected by transesophageal echocardiography changes surgical procedure.Echocardiography. 2017; 34: 1385-1387
- Aortic valve replacement in patients with protruding coronary artery stents.J Cardiol Cases. 2014; 10: 213-215
- A novel technique for catheter engagement of protruding aorto-ostial stent.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2014; 83: 1093-1096
- Surgical removal of stent entrapped in proximal left coronary artery system.Ann Thorac Surg. 1996; 62: 884-885
- Management of a protruding right coronary artery stent during aortic valve replacement for aortic stenosis.Innovations (Phila). 2012; 7: 213-216
- Protruding coronary stent.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2005; 27: 712
- Coronary stent protruding in the ascending aorta: Multimodality imaging evaluation.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2020; 13: 263-264
- An unusual echodensity in the ascending aorta: transesophageal echocardiographic visualization of a protruding coronary stent.Anesth Analg. 2006; 103: 854-855
- Late coronary ostial stent fracture and embolism causing an acute thrombotic occlusion of the carotid artery with cerebral infarction.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2012; 5 (e-76-8)
- Intravascular ultrasound assessment of drug-eluting stent coverage of the coronary ostium and effect on outcomes.Am J Cardiol. 2013; 111: 1401-1407
- Noninvasive visualization of an apparent patent intracoronary stent by transesophageal echocardiography.Echocardiography. 1995; 12: 391-395
- Definition of Flow parameters in proximal nonstenotic coronary arteries using transesophageal doppler echocardiography.Echocardiography. 2000; 17: 141-150
This research did not receive any specific grant from funding agencies in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors.