Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia
- 2019 AHA/ACC/HRS focused update of the 2014 AHA/ACC/HRS guideline for the management of patients with atrial fibrillation: A report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association task force on clinical practice guidelines and the Heart Rhythm Society in collaboration with the Society of Thoracic Surgeons.Circulation. 2019; 140: e125-e151
- Surgical left atrial appendage ligation is frequently incomplete: A transesophageal echocardiographic study.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2000; 36: 468-471
- Association between incomplete surgical ligation of left atrial appendage and stroke and systemic embolization.Heart Rhythm. 2015; 12: 1431-1437
- Role of left atrial appendage obliteration in stroke reduction in patients with mitral valve prosthesis: A transesophageal echocardiographic study.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2003; 42: 1253-1258