Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia
- Causes and mechanisms of isolated mitral regurgitation in the community: Clinical context and outcome.Eur Heart J. 2019; 40: 2194-2202
- Independent prognostic value of functional mitral regurgitation in patients with heart failure. A quantitative analysis of 1256 patients with ischaemic and non-ischaemic dilated cardiomyopathy.Heart. 2011; 97: 1675-1680
- Mitral valve regurgitation: A disease with a wide spectrum of therapeutic options.Nat Rev Cardiol. 2020; 17: 807-827
- Eclipsed mitral regurgitation: A new form of functional mitral regurgitation for an unusual cause of heart failure with normal ejection fraction.Cardiology. 2008; 110: 29-34
- Eclipsed mitral regurgitation: An unusual cause of acute heart failure.Eur Heart J Cardiovasc Imaging. 2017; 18: 1163-1169
- Every now and then I fall apart. Total eclipse of the mitral valve.Circ Heart Failure. 2020; 13e007145
- Eclipsed mitral regurgitation successfully treated with a combination of surgical and pharmacological therapies: A case report.Eur Heart J Case Rep. 2019; 3: ytz039
- Transient severe reversible functional mitral regurgitation: A three-dimensional transoesophageal perspective.Eur J Echocardiogr. 2010; 11: E3
- Oral nitrate administration ameliorates cardiogenic shock due to eclipsed mitral regurgitation.Cardiology. 2016; 134: 327-330