Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia
- Anatomy of the left atrial appendage.Echocardiography. 2008; 25: 669-673
- Morphology of the left atrial appendage.Anat Rec. 1995; 242: 553-561
- Structural remodeling of the left atrial appendage in patients with chronic non-valvular atrial fibrillation: Implications for thrombus formation, systemic embolism, and assessment by transesophageal echocardiography.Cardiovasc Pathol. 2000; 9: 95-101
- Left atrial anatomy revisited.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2012; 5: 220-228
- Anatomy of the normal left atrial appendage: A quantitative study of age-related changes in 500 autopsy hearts: Implications for echocardiographic examination.Circulation. 1997; 96: 3112-3115
- Prevalence of potential risk factors for stroke assessed by transesophageal echocardiography and carotid ultrasonography: The SPARC study. Stroke prevention: Assessment of risk in a community.Mayo Clin Proc. 1999; 74: 862-869
- Transesophageal echocardiographic finding of left atrial appendage lobe mimicking a mass lesion.Echocardiography. 2011; 28: 684-685
- Occluding the left atrial appendage: Anatomical considerations.Heart. 2008; 94: 1166-1170
- The left atrial appendage: Anatomy, function, and noninvasive evaluation.JACC Cardiovasc Imaging. 2014; 7: 1251-1265
- The transverse and oblique sinuses of the pericardium: Anatomic and echocardiographic insights.Echocardiography. 2019; 36: 170-176
- Left atrial appendage morphology: Comparison of transesophageal images and postmortem casts.Z Kardiol. 2003; 92: 303-308
- An intriguing intracardiac mass in a woman with atrial fibrillation.Heart. 2016; 102: 693-727
- Fibrinous material in a pericardial effusion mimicking intraatrial thrombus.Echocardiography. 2008; 25: 639-641
- Transverse sinus fat pad may masquerade as left atrial appendage thrombus.J Electrocardiol. 2019; 56: 43-45
This work was supported entirely by departmental funds.