Measurements and Main Results
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia
- Pain management after cardiac surgery: are we underestimating post sternotomy pain?.J Med Assoc Thai. 2013; 96: 824-828
- Analgesia and sedation post-coronary artery bypass graft surgery: A review of the literature.Ther Clin Risk Manag. 2019; 15: 773-781
- Novel approaches in pain management in cardiac surgery.Curr Opin Anaesthesiol. 2015; 28: 89-94
- Impact of duration of chest tube drainage on pain after cardiac surgery.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2000; 18: 570-574
- Pain after sternotomy - review.Braz J Anesthesiol. 2016; 66: 395-401
- Effect of patient-controlled analgesia on pulmonary complications after coronary artery bypass grafting.Crit Care Med. 1999; 27: 2218-2223
- Postoperative myocardial ischemia. Therapeutic trials using intensive analgesia following surgery. The Study of Perioperative Ischemia (SPI) Research Group.Anesthesiology. 1992; 76: 342-353
- Nonopioid analgesics in postoperative pain management after cardiac surgery.Semin Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth. 2021; 25: 280-288
- Regional analgesia for cardiac surgery. Part 2: Peripheral regional analgesia for cardiac surgery.Semin Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth. 2021; 25: 252-264
- Regional anesthesia considerations for cardiac surgery.Best Pract Res Clin Anaesthesiol. 2019; 33: 387-406
- Liposomal bupivacaine and clinical outcomes.Best Pract Res Clin Anaesthesiol. 2014; 28: 15-27
- Continuous local infiltration analgesia for pain control after total knee arthroplasty: A meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.Medicine (Baltimore). 2015; 94: e2005
- The analgesic efficacy of liposomal bupivacaine compared with bupivacaine hydrochloride for the prevention of postoperative pain: A systematic review and meta-analysis with trial sequential analysis.Reg Anesth Pain Med. 2021; 46: 490-498
- Perineural liposomal bupivacaine is not superior to nonliposomal bupivacaine for peripheral nerve block analgesia: A systematic review and meta-analysis.Anesthesiology. 2021; 134: 147-164
- Comparison of liposomal bupivacaine and conventional local anesthetic agents in regional anesthesia: A systematic review.Anesth Analg. 2021; 132: 1626-1634
- Ultrasound-guided pecto-intercostal fascial block for postoperative pain management in cardiac surgery: A prospective, randomized, placebo-controlled trial.J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth. 2021; 35: 896-903
- Ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia-current strategies for enhanced recovery after cardiac surgery.Medicina (Kaunas). 2021; 57
- Improved pain control after cardiac surgery: Results of a randomized, double-blind, clinical trial.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2003; 126: 1271-1278
- Local infusion of bupivacaine combined with intravenous patient-controlled analgesia provides better pain relief than intravenous patient-controlled analgesia alone in patients undergoing minimally invasive cardiac surgery.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2008; 135: 1348-1352
- Use of a continuous local anesthetic infusion for pain management after median sternotomy.Anesthesiology. 2003; 99: 918-923
- Liposomal bupivacaine infiltration after median sternotomy in pediatric cardiac surgery.J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth. 2021; 35: 1715-1721
- Liposomal bupivacaine-based erector spinae block for cardiac surgery.J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth. 2021; 35: 1555-1559
- Fifty percent reduction in narcotic use after minimally invasive cardiac surgery using liposomal bupivacaine.Innovations (Phila). 2019; 14: 512-518
- A randomized controlled trial of liposomal bupivacaine parasternal intercostal block for sternotomy.Ann Thorac Surg. 2019; 107: 128-134
- Remifentanil and perioperative glycaemic response in cardiac surgery: An open-label randomised trial.Br J Anaesth. 2020; 124: 684-692
This investigator initiated clinical trial was funded by Pacira Pharmaceuticals (Grant number; 713034).
K. Subramaniam and C. M. Sciortino contributed equally and are joint first authors.