Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia
- High-risk cardiac disease in pregnancy: Part I.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2016; 68: 396-410
- Pregnancy and the risk of aortic dissection or rupture: A cohort-crossover analysis.Circulation. 2016; 134: 527-533
- The increase in the rate of maternal deaths related to cardiovascular disease in Japan from 1991-1992 to 2010-2012.J Cardiol. 2017; 69: 74-78
- Outcomes in pregnant women with acute aortic dissections: A review of the literature from 2003 to 2013.Int J Obstet Anesth. 2014; 23: 348-356
- Histopathologic findings in human aortic media associated with pregnancy.Arch Pathol. 1967; 83: 336-341
- Impact of pregnancy on aortic root in women with repaired conotruncal anomalies.Pediatr Cardiol. 2019; 40: 1134-1143
- Angina caused by systolic compression of the left coronary artery as a result of pseudoaneurysm of the mitral-aortic intervalvular fibrosa.Am Heart J. 1995; 129: 417-421
- Unusual cause of acute coronary syndrome: Dynamic coronary compression by an aortic pseudoaneurysm.Eur Heart J Cardiovasc Imaging. 2013; 15: 468-469
- 41 Years after Björk-Shiley valve implantation: Advanced preparation of a giant root pseudoaneurysm entrapping the right coronary artery.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2015; 48: 512-513
- Dual coronary compression: An exceedingly rare complication secondary to annuloaortic ectasia.Ann Thorac Surg. 2020; 109: e153
Greco E, Zaballos JM, Alvarez L, et al. Video-assisted mitral surgery through a micro-access: A safe and reliable reality in the current era. 2008;17:48.
- Safe reentry for false aneurysm operations in high-risk patients.Ann Thorac Surg. 2017; 103: 1907-1913
- Endoaortic occlusion with the intraclude device during the management of ascending aortic pseudoaneurysm.Innovations (Philadelphia, Pa). 2015; 10: 71-72