Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia
- Right heart catheterization in cardiogenic shock is associated with improved outcomes: Insights from the nationwide readmissions database.J Am Heart Assoc. 2021; 10e019843
- Pulmonary artery catheterization in patients with cardiogenic shock: A systematic review and meta-analysis.Can J Anesth. 2021; 68: 1611-1629
- The pulmonary artery catheter: A solution still looking for a problem.Can J Anesth. 2021; 68: 1592-1596
- Persistent pulmonary hypertension in corrected valvular heart disease: Hemodynamic insights and long-term survival.J Am Heart Assoc. 2021; 10e019949
- Association of borderline pulmonary hypertension with mortality and hospitalization in a large patient cohort: Insights from the Veterans Affairs Clinical Assessment, Reporting, and Tracking Program.Circulation. 2016; 133: 1240-1248
- An overview of the 6th World Symposium on Pulmonary Hypertension.Eur Respir J. 2019; 531802148
- Diagnostic accuracy of echocardiography for pulmonary hypertension: A systematic review and meta-analysis.Heart. 2011; 97: 612-622
- Preliminary experience using diastolic right ventricular pressure gradient monitoring in cardiac surgery.J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth. 2020; 34: 2116-2125
- Importance of relative pulmonary hypertension in cardiac surgery: The mean systemic-to-pulmonary artery pressure ratio.J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth. 2006; 20: 331-339
- Decreased right ventricular function after coronary artery bypass grafting and its relation to exercise capacity: A tricuspid annular motion-based study.J Am Soc Echocardiog. 2004; 17: 126-131
- Perioperative right ventricular pressure monitoring in cardiac surgery.J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth. 2019; 33: 1090-1104
- Right ventricular outflow tract obstruction in adults: A systematic review and meta-analysis.CJC Open. 2021; 3: 1153-1168
- Early detection and correction of cerebral desaturation with noninvasive oxy-hemoglobin, deoxy-hemoglobin, and total hemoglobin in cardiac surgery: A case series.Anesth Analg. 2022; 135: 1304-1314
Elmi-Sarabi M, Jarry S, Couture EJ, et al. Pulmonary vasodilator response of combined inhaled epoprostenol and inhaled milrinone in cardiac surgical patients [e-pub ahead of print]. Anesth Analg. https://doi.org/10.1213/ANE.0000000000006192. Accessed September 15, 2022.
- Mid-diastolic opening of the pulmonary valve after right ventricular infarction.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1985; 5: 366-368
- Reversal of acute right ventricular failure early post left ventricular assist device placement by intratracheal milrinone administration: Case Report.Chest. 2021; 159: e57-e60
- Inhaled pulmonary vasodilator utilization and cost following initiation of a protocol in a quaternary academic heart center intensive care unit.J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth. 2022; 36: 1343-1349
- Clinical Complications with the delivery of inhaled epoprostenol in the operating room.Anesthesiology. 2017; 127: 383
- Routine intraoperative inhaled milrinone and iloprost reduces inotrope use in patients undergoing cardiac surgery: A retrospective cohort pilot study.Anesth Analg. 2020; 131: 527-536
- A proposed algorithm for combining transcranial Doppler ultrasound monitoring with cerebral and somatic oximetry: A case report.Can J Anesth. 2021; 68: 130-136
- What type of monitoring has been shown to improve outcomes in acutely ill patients?.Intensive Care Med. 2008; 34: 800-820
- Comparison of different near-infrared spectroscopic cerebral oxygenation indices with central venous and jugular venous oxygenation saturation in children.Pediatr Anesth. 2008; 18: 160-166
- Relation between mixed venous oxygen saturation and cerebral oxygen saturation measured by absolute and relative near-infrared spectroscopy during off-pump coronary artery bypass grafting.Br J Anaesth. 2013; 110: 258-265
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
Supported by the Montreal Heart Institute Foundation and Richard I. Kaufman Endowment Fund in Anesthesia and Critical Care. The funding sources had no role in the design of the study and collection, analysis, and interpretation of data or in writing the manuscript.